Tuesday, June 30, 2009

06.30.09 (Tuesday)

Hiii!

34 week appt tonight and apparently Tiny Guy = not so tiny!!! He's measuring a little more than 2 weeks ahead, so the Dr ordered a growth sono for the next visit (in 2 weeks). Yaaaay, I get to see his fat little face again!!! Very excite.

HUGE news - I'm huge. It's official - I'm huge. hah. Measuring 36wks preggo and FINALLY in the positive re: weight gain. Officially up 4 lbs (after about 1/2 a lb of pasta at dinner tonight). It doesn't help that I've been called chubsy ubsy for weeks, because now I can no longer use the "I'm still in the negative!" line. poop! Otherwise, I'm doing really well. No swelling yet, no real pain/discomfort - just general fatigue by the end of the day. Blood pressure is my usual 120/78. The heat and humidity is the worst part for me. I'm always warm! Poor Rich sleeps with a down comforter and I freak if it even touches me. hahaha

Oh well. I'm definitely huge, I just didn't like seeing it on the scale. Guess I have to get over it. I'm happy that baby is getting all he needs and more from me. He was a very happy little bugger today, hopping all over the place when the Dr was trying to listen to his heart and dancing all through dinner. Feeling something move inside of you is DEFINITELY the weirdest thing I've ever felt in my life. Weird, but comforting. I'm going to miss having him all safe (and quiet) and all to myself in there - I hope I get a little better at sharing!

He takes after Daddy already....see? hahahahahaha




back in 2 weeks - or less, if something exciting happens! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment